Tuesday 20 November 2012

University stories so far...

Well seeing as I have been at University for 2 months there have obviously been some interesting occurances, I won't bore you with many, but here is a select few.

The main one happened just last week, like all good University students I effectively suffer with insomnia. This one night it got to 1am and I had an Economics Mid Term worth 40% of my grade at 2pm. However I couldn't sleep due to insomnia and the incessant sound of crickets. This was due to there being 7 boys in my living room playing a new game called War Z. Introduced to them by JB (Thanks JB) and the background noise being crickets. I decided to join them in the living room as I couldn't sleep. However it was frustrating how obsessed they were by this game. So I cracked open a bottle of wine. The issue is this wine I despise. So I was just downing it. 1 bottle down no problem. 2 down no problem. Mid way through the 3rd. Start of problems. After 4 I was practically unconcious. 4 bottles of wine in little over an hour had ruined me to the point of no return. I blissfully went to sleep no issue or so I thought. I awoke the next day. With a pounding headache a serious hangover and no phone and panicked as I didn't know the time. Luckily I found it and realised I had plenty of time to get to the mid term. I go into my bathroom. Sick. Everywhere. (Chunder chart point number 2) I go onto Facebook. 7 notifications. That's unusual. I then see a video of me, throwing my laptop, falling over multiple times, shouting about my HIV and random acts of manlove appear on FB. To make it worse, my mother saw. Not a good look. However at least the video reminded me of the night. I then proceeded to complete my mid term in 15 minutes (we had an hour) despite barely being able to read. I get the results back next week. I am not optimistic.

Other notable achievements. 21 Jager Bombs in Lava on a Friday Night. Thank you £1 jager bombs. I was happy with that effort.

People here do not drink anywhere near as much as those in Essex, I outdrink everyone comfortably here, which surprises me.

My two chunder chart additions have been quite excellent, the second as mentioned above was spectacular. The first was in the street, outside a pub. You stay classy Dagenham.
Only one person has a 100% record on the chunder chart (however she has only spent one night in Bournemouth) this was a top effort though of being sick in the club toilets. Excellent work.

But apart from that there have been the usual university antics. Lot's of drunken nights and I could bore you with the stories for ages. I dread to think just how much alcohol I have consumed in these 2 months, however it is copious amounts. Apart from that it has been standard fare, except for one act of promiscuity which is completely out of turn as I am practically asexual here, I needed to have drunk more that night so I could be my usual self loving life to disco tunes. Hopefully more interesting stories occur. Tonight is usually a big night so hopefully we have a story to tell tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment