Thursday 22 November 2012

Mid Term number one

We received our mid term results for Accounting today (A subject I didn't choose to do, how is it even relevant to Economics) and it was interesting.

Basically I have been to 4, maybe 5 out of around 20 lectures so far, 1 seminar out of about 7 and no PAL sessions. I also didn't revise and didn't take a single note. I wasn't expecting a good result.

We were comforted by a delightful pie chart showing the average mark to be 77.5% and 60% got over 80%. I then received mine.

11%.

11% in a test worth 40% of my Accounting mark. (bare in mind 20% is on questions in Seminars which I don't attend)

Safe to say Accounting isn't my forte, and hasn't been a resounding success.

1 comment:

  1. I do really feel for you, but I laughed when I saw the "11%". However seeing as I read your post describing the state you were in when you took the test I was quite happily anticipating the result. Stop partying so hard!

    ReplyDelete