Tuesday 27 November 2012

A night in the best club in Bournemouth

Undoubtedly the best club in Bournemouth is V, especially on student nights on a Monday. The DJ is excellent, vodkas are cheap, it has the coolest outdoor terrace ever complete with a hot tub and to top it off it is inside an old church and it has been maintained to still look like a church. A Monday is never a proper Monday without V (Or Made in Chelsea).

So after around an hour of playing arrogance (I played with red wine, never a good idea when you lose 5 times in a row) we left around 12:20 to arrive at V around 12:35. It was yet again another good night. It was a fairly traditional night, lots of drunk dancing to decent music. The only irregular occurances were me and Nicole running off to egg our friend on with some guy, whether it worked or not, we just don't know at the moment. And also seeing my next door neighbour out on her birthday, (who one of my roommates is basically infatuated with, but wouldn't even say happy birthday to her, poor form). And as always in Bournemouth you get cornered/shouted at by the black guy in the toilet for not giving him any money. Standard fare.

Another good thing about V is that me and Nicole don't have to be in until 12 the next day. This means we can get home around 3:30 awake at 10:30 fresh as a daisy for our lectures. That's always the plan anyway. Instead what actually happened was as I was about to walk to my block, Nicole couldn't find her key (standard fare) so I waited until she did. This culminated in eventually leaving for home at 6:30 after speaking for around 3 hours about the most irrelevant and last night depressing matters, and also just how weird one of our friends actually is. This again, is traditional, the amount of nights we arrive to Dorchester House at 3:30 for me to eventually get into my flat at 7am is unreal, the latest so far was 10am. Despite Nicoles insistence that we were still going in, I knew we wasn't and low and behold as I awoke to a text saying "Far too tired, not going in, just sleep all day for the bantz". These feelings were certainly echoed by me.

So currently, I am sitting having missed yet another day of lectures, and wondering whether we are pub quizzing it up tonight. Also it is Tuesday, which means Bliss. The worst, but freest club in Bournemouth, so quite a comedown from V

No comments:

Post a Comment