Friday 7 December 2012

A documentation of 24 eventful hours.

As usual the day started with the promise of a big night out with many people. In the end this got narrowed down to 4, and we were lucky to get four out. JB was finally up for actually going out, and Grace also came along and we eventually dragged Ben out too. Various others were supposed to attend but didn't thanks to essays and various other reasons. The night began with the now traditional game of arrogance. I lost multiple times and can safely say I was ruined. Concoctions comprising sparkling line, some 45% stuff I saw in Asda, Sambuca, Whiskey, Red Wine, Rose wine, beer and cider were drunk and I was ruined, luckily everyone was ruined which meant it would be a decent night.

It was a fairly traditional Lola Lo night, decently busy, decent enough music, and overpriced drinks. The night within the club passed without much incident (from what I can remember) however we did lose one of JB's mates in the progress of the night. There was only one notable incident which unfortunately can't be mentioned on here. After the club shut I finally got my wish. After every single night out I want to go to the beach, I mean why else go to a sea side Uni? Luckily for only the 2nd time people agreed and me and Ben ran into the sea naked despite the temperature being in the minuses. Luckily we had our alcohol blankets on so didn't feel the cold. After a solid minute or two in the sea we headed for the long journey back. Got home. And just clingfilmed everyones rooms. It was a fun experience.

After waking up worse for wear the the last thing I wanted to do was attend "bring a friend Friday" at the gym. But I did. Never again. I'd much rather just have a few pints of Guinness than do that again. I am not a fitness person, hence why I play cricket. The best sport for drinking whilst playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment